- To view our Accessibility Guide please click here.
Length of stay
- A minimum 2 night stay but 3 night minimum if booked on a Thursday, obviously longer stays 7+ nights welcome.
- Add on an extra night to your 2-night weekend booking for only an extra 10% of the booking value (excluding bank holidays).
How to book using the booking calendar
- Available start dates are shown by a green circle. Booked dates are blocked out in grey.
- To view the price, click on your preferred start date. A drop-down menu will show you which days are available.
- Indicate how many persons will be in your party.
- Fill in the rest of the required details and complete your booking.
- Your booking is then registered by Super Control, who operate in conjunction with World Pay and Sage Pay who process your deposit payment if you have paid online. This is a secure and trusted system.
- You can also indicate on the booking form, at this point, if you wish to pay by direct bank transfer or cheque. These two methods will also secure your booking.
- We are immediately notified of the booking. All bookings will receive an automated confirmation, this may go to your junk folder.
- We ask for a 25% non-refundable, non-transferable deposit on booking. If you are booking within eight weeks of your intended holiday date, the full price is paid on booking.
- We accept Mastercard and Visa, but not American Express.
- There is a refundable breakage deposit of £700, this is due with the final payment. We do aim to return this to you within 1 week of your check-out, provided there are no major damages. The breakages deposit does not limit the tenant’s liability to the owner. Costs of damages, breakages or failure to leave the property in a clean and orderly condition, including the hot tub, will be explained and deducted appropriately. If there are any damages this may delay the rest of your refund while we search for replacements/attain quotes from tradespersons etc. Please note any left property that you wish to be returned will incur the charge of the postage, we will take this from your damage deposit, this may delay the remainder of your damage deposit being returned while we find time to package and visit a postal service.
- Additional charges include £20 per pet per day.
- We strongly advise taking out travel insurance when placing your booking.
Please contact us if you have bespoke requirements. Email: email@example.com or call 07969 252572.